Wednesday 17 April 2013

Craft sessions invite.

I've been looking around my house and current studio in anticipation of packing for my move and have realised that I have lots and lots of STUFF!

My house will feel really rather big and spacious after I move the big boxes of wool, clear the desk of framed artwork, empty the sideboard of fabric and remove all the broken plates and bits of ceramic off the windowsill... and that's before I've even got to my current studio!

Having realised how much art and craft resources I possess, I thought it would be nice to share some. So how about a coffee and craft session when I'm in the new studio? I could set up materials for people to rummage through and see what inspires them. I'd be interested to know if anyone would be interested in joining me for a session where we just play and explore with what is too hand, an expression session? I would be there to guide and offer suggestions with a small charge for the materials. If you fancy this or have any ideas for something you want to try, let me know and I'll see what we can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment