Saturday 1 February 2014

You Know You Are a Real Artist...

When you start getting con men emailing you and as I've received mine today, I am officially a real artist. 

It's like getting that telegram from the queen on your 100th birthday, or your driving license at 17, giving you the freedom you spent the last few years angsting over.  An iconic landmark! 

Here's my lovely email from Mike Conley with his impeccable English. 

Hello and good day
       please i saved the details of the link to where i saw your woks online but i have lost it,so please i would so much appreciate it if you could assist me and also please i would like to know if i could make a direct purchase of your works from you,if so thanks so much for taking time to read my email and i patiently await your response.
Regards
Mike


It's a proud moment and I'd like to thank my family and friends for their support over the years leading to my success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment