Sunday 8 May 2011

Busy Times..

Its been very busy lately, I took part in the Draycott Arts & Gardens Festival, which was great fun, lots of yummy cake (again) and some really good conversations with people.

The area where the studio is going to be built has been cleared and a skip was hired which we managed to fill within a couple of hours, I really should've ordered a bigger one!

The developments with the studio feels very exciting, it means that I will have a workspace where I can walk out of the house in the morning and straight into work, with no travelling, no fuel consumption, and very, very convenient.

I've also started working on some new sculptures of animals, which I'm quite motivated about, despite comments such as 'oh you made a goat' and 'I like your dog mummy' this being about a hare and a rat....

No comments:

Post a Comment